Another unique, fast-paced mentoring experience allowing face to face meetings with some of the media industry's most prominent senior executives.
This intimate event is a rare opportunity to quiz our mentors for invaluable career advice and insight on the tips which took them to the top.
Rotating among the mentors in 10-minute time slots, marked by a whistle, it gives particpants a great chance for a meaningful exchange....and continued at the bar afterwards!
- Alex Faust Global Head of Multimarket Activation and Planning, Spotify
- Kevin Sharpless, Bloomberg, Head of Marketing for EMEA
- Marco Bertozzi, Spotify, Vice President, EMEA Sales & Multi-market Global Sales
- Tom Pepper, LinkedIn, Senior Director - Head of Marketing Solutions UK, Ireland & Israel
- Jasmin Kaur, Spark Foundary, Global Client Director
- Laura Pleasants, Captify Global Director Of Marketing
- Donia Baddou, Mobkoi CCO
- Helen Hendersen, Shutterstock, VP EMEA & APAC / HR Director
- Fou Brown, Mediacom NZ, Business Director
Who was it for?
Anyone starting out in media - from 0 to 5 years experience.
Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Do you want to advance your career?
Do you want invaluable advise from leaders from global brands, leading agencies and publishers?
Do you want to be part of a fun and dynamic experience designed to help you go further?
For more information, e-mail Ginny at email@example.com.