13th June 2019
Global Brand Think Tank
This exclusive and invitation-only event at Bloomberg's spectacular London HQ, confronted the issues of ‘Trust, Creativity and Disruption’ – words that have become a mainstay of marketing, and which are critical to the future success of brands in an era that has become increasingly known for “fake news” and a lack of transparency.
The IAA’s Global Brand Think Tank (GBTT) was started back in the early 2010s as a way for senior brand marketers to discuss the topics critical to their businesses in an open, honest, confidential forum. The need has never been more present, and we’re energised to bring back this unique event.
Hosted by Bloomberg Media Group, with sessions was led by Dominic Mills, Mediatel’s Editor-at-large, and included panel discussions and presentations with marketing leaders from brands including Shell, Formula 1, Lastminute.com, ISBA, GSK and American Express.
The morning was an incredible opportunity to break down barriers in the search for a wider understanding of the common problems that face brands in today’s increasingly fragmented, complex advertising market.
The speakers were:
- Alessandra Di Lorenzo, Chief Commercial Officer Media & Partnerships @ Lastminute.com
- Chris Hayek, Head of Marketing Data Analytics, Shell Lubricants
- Ellie Norman, Marketing and Communications Director @ Formula 1
- Jerry Daykin, EMEA Media Lead @ GSK
- Stephen Chester, Director of Media @ ISBA
- Trudie Newcomb, VP Global Brand Planning @ American Express