This is an exclusive invitation to join your peers to discuss ‘Trust, Creativity and Disruption’ – words that have become a mainstay of marketing, and which are critical to the future success of brands in an era that has become increasingly known for “fake news” and a lack of transparency.
The IAA’s Global Brand Think Tank (GBTT) was started back in the early 2010s as a way for senior brand marketers to discuss the topics critical to their businesses in an open, honest, confidential forum. The need has never been more present, and we’re energised to bring back this unique event.
Hosted by Bloomberg Media Group, with sessions led by Dominic Mills, Mediatel’s Editor-at-large, this unique half-day event will include panel discussions and presentations with marketing leaders from brands including Shell, Formula 1, Lastminute.com and ISBA.
There will be plenty of Q&As as we seek to create a unique forum for sharing ideas on the issues and challenges you face, and how to tackle them. The morning will be an incredible opportunity to break down barriers in the search for a wider understanding of the common problems that face brands in today’s increasingly fragmented, complex advertising market.
- Alessandra Di Lorenzo, Chief Commercial Officer Media & Partnerships @ Lastminute.com
- Christopher Hayek, Global Media Director @ Shell Lubricants
- Ellie Norman, Marketing and Communications Director @ Formula 1
- Jerry Daykin, EMEA Media Lead @ GSK
- Stephen Chester, Director of Media @ ISBA
- Trudie Newcomb, VP Global Brand Planning @ American Express
Brand attendees can register on the link below for free: